Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little change of pace

Alright, I've done it. I deleted my lj.

In all honesty, I never used the thing anyway, not that I use this one more than the other, but really, it seemed rather pointless to keep myself attached to it. Plus there are just too many things I just don't want on there anymore, so I guess it makes sense to just delete it. Sweep out and what not.

Anyway, that means that this blog will be taking on the additional role of every day life. Sorry 'bout it, folks, but sometimes I need to vent to an anonymous group, and you all happen to be the lucky ones. I'll still keep you all posted on places I've been (note to self, remember post on Venice, Philly, and the last week in Italy) but you'll also get updates on stuff I'm doing at work (like hand carving and learning how to use the stupid stain thinger). So, just so you all know, that's what's heading your way : )

Later all.

No comments: