Sunday, October 2, 2011

Chem Break

Hello All,

This post is brought to you by the letter "P" for "Procrastination."  Procrastination has been the theme of this weekend.  Why do today what you could put off until the last absolute minute and then panic and put out a crap result?? Exactly.

This weekend I have barely accomplished anything.  Laundry is done and all put away (a feat that took me only TWO FULL DAYS to get around to.) Everything was dry by the end of Friday night (as was the bottle of wine that I had opened), but for some reason all of yesterday just slipped into oblivion. I can't even remember what I did yesterday.  I think it involved several hours (read 6+) of Cartoon Network.  Between Fairly Oddparents, Dragonball Z Kai (a blast from the past by the by, my brother and I were cracking up), and Avatar: The Last Air Bender, I just couldn't be bothered to do anything about life in general.  Oh, and then Annie Get Your Gun (with all of it's aggressively racist slurs towards Native Americans) was on.

I think there is a permanent indent in the couch from where I sat/laid yesterday.

Either way, I'm still behind on everything today, but have discovered that I am far more productive when thrown into someone else's home (My aunt and uncle are gone, I'm "baby sitting" which is laughable, V can take care of herself, but it's better to have someone who can drive at the house.) It's so much easier to do work when someone else has homework, too.

Even with all of that motivation going on, I'm still here, writing away.  I guess the truth of the matter is that after 2.5 hours of chemistry homework, I need a mental break.  And some food.  Time to rummage.

XO,
L

No comments: