Saturday, November 10, 2012

Adventures in England

Hello All,


It's been a crazy few days over here in England.  I've been all over!  This post will be mostly pictures, so enjoy!

This weekend past I went out and visited my relatives near Reading, England.  I'm not sure where their home is, I know it's about a half hour from Reading and 45 minutes from Henley, but I have no idea where it is exactly.  The place doesn't even have an address, it just has a name.  That's all.  Anyway, I went and visited them at their beautiful estate home out in the country.  This was the view from my  bedroom when I woke up:


They also have Shetland ponies.  And real ones as well.

A view looking over their lands. A little Lion King-esque

Very cute Market that I visited with my cousin.






 I think you can see how easy it is to fall in love with England... I'll do another post soon on my trip out to Bath and Stonehenge, it'll be too much to write it out here!

XO,
L

No comments: