Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hallo!

So, welcome. This is mostly for my friends and family who want to check up on me while I'm in Italy this semester, I figure it's easier than me sending e-mails to everyone and it'll hopefully keep me somewhat consistent with updates. We'll see how it goes.

Also, I may put bits of it in Italian, possibly not, I haven't figured that bit out.

For those who don't know, or are just passing by, I'm a junior in college and I'm traveling to Siena, Italy for the Spring Semester. I'm freaked out by it, the whole home stay host family thing, the speaking a foreign language, the living in a new city, pretty much all of it. But at the same time I'm so excited to be going that I almost can't wait. It's going to be rough leaving all of my friends and family here, I'm going to miss them all, but I'm sure the 4 months are going to fly by and I won't even know what hit me.

I'll try and post pictures, right now we're looking at 4 days. Well, 4 days once we hit midnight. Ciao!

No comments: