Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Alright, all you James Bond Fans, and even if you aren't a fan, you need to be hard core jealous of me right this instant. You will never guess what is being filmed ON THE STREET OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, the next James Bond flick. Can you say excited? Can you say 'geeking out'? Fantastic, because that is exactly what I am doing right now. We spent a good hour after class today hanging around outside where they are testing the film shot, then another good 20 minutes hanging around outside the actual film set in hopes of seeing someone famous. I was looking into every car that drove past hoping to get a glimpse of Daniel Craig (Jane, by the way, has never seen a JB movie and I was shocked and amazed. Also, the theme song from the Golden Eye video game for N64 has been running through my head non-stop. Dun nun dah dah duh duh daaaaah dun dadadaaaa duh da dow).

So there you have it, people. The second of my must see films (the first being the new Batman because 1) it looks genuinely quite good, and 2) because I have a secret love for Heath Ledger and want to see the last movie he ever made). Quantam of Solace. Lame title, one overly excited 20-year-old.

A Presto, tutti!

1 comment:

K. S. said...

What? God damn it, I hate you so much. You just happen to be at the same place they are filming the next Craig "Bond" film.

No fair!