Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Likes and Dislikes

I've been thinking about this post for a while, but I haven't gotten around to writing it. (Excuse time!) Between being sick, having my computer die, being in and out of connection areas, and school finally getting rolling, I haven't had much time to really think about this site. Anyway, here are a couple of things I like, or don't.

Like: Playing with puppies, even if I'm highly allergic.
Dislike: The fact that wet dog is both a potent and lingering scent.

Like: Rolling over and finding the cool/warm spot on the bed, depending on if it's summer or winter
Like: Waking up without an alarm
Dislike: Waking up at like 6 am and not being able to fall back asleep. Especially if I don't have to be anywhere until noon.

Like: Waking up next to someone I love
Like: Snuggling, cuddling, hugging, any form of physical affection
Like: Being able to hold a conversation based entirely on noise, not words.
Dislike: Missing someone so much it physically hurts.
Dislike: People who claim to have changed and haven't.

Like: Pictures of anything that can make me smile
Dislike: Developer ruins clothing

Like: Flowers for no reason, small things that make others smile
Dislike: Being disappointed
Dislike: Having to make responsible decisions despite what I really want

Like: The smell after it rains, thunderstorms
Dislike: When plans suddenly get changed

Like: The smell of almost anything baking
Dislike: When nothing fits the way it should
Dislike: When things don't work the way they should

Like: Big families
Dislike: Staying way too long at family events

Like: Feeling smart, getting answers right, feeling accomplished
Dislike: Being talked down to
Dislike: Rude e-mails or managers

Like: The way Matt's hair sticks up in the morning
Dislike: The way MY hair sticks up in the morning

Like: Soulmates
Like: Getting mail
Like: The smell of bonfires or wood burning
Like: People who can calm me down
Dislike: No one being there when I need someone
Dislike: Crying for no reason
Dislike: Waking up angry

I could really go on for pretty much forever, but I guess I should go and get on with my day. I've already decided to skip my first class, but the rest of the day is just work. I hate when I wake up and just don't want to do anything. Off to it.

No comments: