Monday, April 27, 2009

Why 3:30 Cannot Come Soon Enough

The past two nights I've gotten 12 hours of sleep, and 9 hours of sleep. The unfortunate part of this is that I've been waking up at 7:45 and then forcing myself to sleep longer just because I know the day doesn't have to begin yet. This morning I have: Picked up my room, eaten breakfast, unloaded the dishwasher, done put away the dishes in the drying rack, read two chapters in my History of Rock book, made asparagus, gone to Wawa, and it is still, despairingly, only 1:35. I'm at a loss of what to do next.

Matt was up for almost two weeks, and while there were some rough spots and a lack of sleep, I at least had something (or someone) to fill my day with things to do. Now that he's not around, I have less to do at night, go to bed earlier, and therefore wake up earlier. I'm ahead on my work right now, it's insane. I'm cracking on things that aren't due until Thursday. It's driving me mad.

All I want right now is to curl up in bed and take a nap, but at this point there isn't quite enough time. I think I'll do it anyway.

It does make me realize just how dependent I am on him for entertainment though. And how good I've gotten and juggling what I need to do and how quickly I can get it done. I do miss the snuggles though...

No comments: