Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Painting : )

Went and picked out paint chips today, bought the cans of paint and accessories this afternoon, after dinner I'm pushing all my stuff into the middle of the room and taking down everything that's on the walls.

Tomorrow morning, the painting begins... BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I've decided to go sort of a light yellow tan, called "Soft Lemon" with a blue gray for the trim. It'll go a lot better with my current furniture, plus my room really screams little girl to me right now. I've got through so much in the past 4 years that moving back into this space makes me feel like I'm being pushed backwards not forwards. My solution, 2 gallons of paint and a lot of elbow grease. I'm just glad that not only are the parents letting me do it, but they also paid for it and offered to help. Sweeeeeeet : )

I'll post pictures when it's done.

No comments: