Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Floatin' Through My Head

These are just a few things I'm thinking about, and since I can't put them together in any kind of cohesive way, you're getting a bullet list. Woo!

1.  Today I feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants.  I like having days scheduled, especially when there are things that I want to do and know that I should do.  However, I can't put any of them in place in a schedule until I know when at least one of them is taking place.  Right now, I want to go to the gym, see my friend Brooke, eat dinner with Dad, and I have to go to my therapist.  I don't want to go to the gym until I know when Brooke is free, and I don't know if I can do dinner with Dad until I know if my therapist pushed our session back to 8 instead of 7 (it takes about 40-50 minutes to get out there, and Dad doesn't get home until 5:45 at best so I'd have 25 minutes to cook and eat and that's not enough.) I am a scheduling freak.  It's ok.

2. Speaking of the gym, I really want to go burn 1000 calories today.  For the most part, working for 9 hours has helped keep off and get rid of some of my extra weight, but I put 3 pounds on at Matt's over the weekend (expected) and now I want to get rid of them.  I had finally dropped back down into the 170s, a place I haven't been since freshman year.  I want that body back so badly....

3. My weekend at Matt's was really wonderful.  It's probably one of the best weekends I've ever had with him, and what's weird is that I really can't remember specifically why it was so good.  We went out to dinner, we talked a lot, we didn't fight... I got to see some of his friends.  All in all it was really excellent.  I miss him, and I wish we lived closer together.  I think the best part was that he had Sunday off, it's been a long time since I've been able to sleep in with him, I've really missed that.

4.  I don't want to live at home anymore.  That's nothing new, but lately Dad's been rubbing me the wrong way.  He'll say something in a cheery voice but all I hear is "criticism criticism not good enough should be doing something else."  I hope that the internship I want actually exists so I can get out.

Alrighty, that's all there is for right now.  I'll probably write something else later. Possibly having to do with the fact that Crisfield, Maryland is located in an absolutely gorgeous part of Maryland.  With pictures.

No comments: