Friday, April 30, 2010

Sunday's for life changes

This Sunday I'm heading down to Newark to look at a house with my
old roommate, Mary, her boyfriend Matt, and my Matt. If all things work out, it'll be the four of us and her brother in a house. Matt and I would get 2 rooms upstairs As would her brother, and Matt and Mary would get the downstairs "master" bedroom that has a half bath attached. The only thing that bothers me about the place is thatthere is only 1 full bath in it. 5 people, 1 shower. Ew.

If the house isn't quite right then there's the option of getting a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment, which would most likely have a lower person to shower ratio. I've been pretty spoiled. Last year I had a bathroom all to myself, even now I only have to share the bathroom in my house when my sister comes home or if Matt is up, and sharing a bathroom with them isn't a problem at all.

Either way, I plan on taking pictures and trying to figure out what we're going to do. Oh yeah, and find a job. Sweet.

No comments: