Sunday, April 3, 2011

Something Exciting :)

Oh I've got my fingers crossed a thousand times over that what is currently in the mix works out. If all goes well I'll be set for at least 2 years, moving to a new city, and completely free of any financial dependency from my parents.  I'm about to explode with excitement!!

I'm trying not to get too excited, there is the possibility that they won't take me, but they seem interested at the very least and would like to set up a phone interview.  To think... I might be on my way.  The only thing that worries me is that my boss will be upset with me for leaving.  I know how much she really wants me to stay, and I really do love the people I work with, it's just not my calling by a long shot.  I want to look forward to every day and be fulfilled by something.  I think that this might be my shot at it.

I am a most Happy Liz :)

No comments: