Monday, September 22, 2008

A few thoughts

I'm on a downswing.

It's a pretty consistent cycle, up and down, caring and not. It's not even a major downswing, just a hiccup.

Now, why do I want to write this? Maybe I feel guilty that I haven't written in ages, and that the things I have written have been sort of half finished thoughts. Maybe it's just to kill some time so I don't have to work just yet.

I like to pick fights. Every so often, I like starting an argument. If things are going too smoothly, if we're trying to get through a rough patch and it's not getting better, I'll start something. If I don't like you, I'll start something.

Although, it does take an awful lot for me not to like someone.

I think sometimes I'm too judgmental. Then I think I'm much too understanding.

I get angry quickly.

I hate hypocrites. I am one.

I think too much.

I also have a bad habit of holding on to people who make me feel horridly about myself.

Coffee makes me feel hollow. It makes my heart beat too fast and makes everything feel like an echo. I shouldn't drink it, but I do.


I think that's it for today.

No comments: