Monday, January 25, 2010

Hands, oh Hands

I would love to get a manicure/ hand massage. My poor hands are a wreck at the moment. Today alone I've found eight splinters in my palms, a burn on my left middle finger knuckle, and numerous cuts on my thumbs and back of my hands. There are little bruises from knocking into the machines or hitting myself with tools. My nails are all raggy and dirty from the dust and sandpaper. My skin is dry and my cuticles ate cracking because of the weather. I would love to have a job where I can have pretty painted nails and have them not be ruined in five minutes. That is one thing I missed about school, I always had time to do them and they lasted a decent amount of time. Maybe one day I'll be able to get back into the swing of it.

On a different note, my hands are super strong, and very flexible. My fingers can be all wiggly and I can reach from one key to another key eleven keys up on the piano (apparently it's a giant stretch). I also think that men who work with their hands are really attractive. There is nothing quite like a guy who can take something apart and put it back together, who isn't afraid of getting a little dirty, or can handle a chisel. I just love strong hands. It's just one of those weird things I guess.

Anyway, I suppose that's all for now!

No comments: