Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuna, Oh Tuna

I'm never EVER eating Tuna again. At least not the one I made. Or at the very least that brand of tuna. I have never been that sick off of just food.

On the bright side at least it's out of my system now. And I can stop worrying that taking a sip of water is going to kill me.

On an even brighter side, my eyes haven't gotten any worse! That's pretty exciting since I'm practically blind as it is. This may make me a candidate for laser eye surgery down the road, provided 1. I'm cleared for it and 2. I can stand being awake for the surgery. I think I'm going to have more problems with the second half than the first. The fact that you have to be awake and looking at it freaks me out, which means I will most likely be a slave to glasses and contacts for the rest of my life. It's all good, I've been thinking about getting new frames for my glasses, but since I'm broke I probably won't be doing that since my prescription is more or less fine. I think it may be off ever so slightly, but not enough for me to really notice. This is actually really great because for a while there I was coming in every 6 months to a year starting in elementary school, and every time I came in my eyes were worse (This is also partially because I'm a freak and for a while if I couldn't read things at like 40 feet I'd go screaming to my eye doctor saying AH I'M BLIND).

Also, apparently reading by the night light when I was little didn't do a thing to my eyes. My DNA did.

SO THERE PARENTS.

Night all!

No comments: