Thursday, January 21, 2010

Other Life Goal/My day today

This'll be nice and short, I promise. I just wanted to add another life goal/resolution to my list.

I would like to lose and keep off 20 pounds. While I love my curves, I wish the outy bits were a little less far out and the inny bits were a little more in. I like my shape, I just don't like my size. Or that number on the scale. Or the fact that I get winded pretty easily. Or that I look like a tank in pictures. ANYWAY, that is what the gym is for, which is where I am going right after this. Honest.

Secondly, this is essentially how my day went today:
Clean, sand, clean some more, organize some stuff, unload 1000 board feet of Alder into the storage shed and shop, organize some more, and time the compressor. The thing I want to talk about is the last thing I did today. I stood out in the unheated open storage shed, phone timer in hand, recording how long it took for the compressor pressure to dip down to the point where it needs to renew. We have a leak in the system, and Tim wanted to know how often it was restarting. He also wanted to know how quickly it took to get back up to proper pressure. It was about 40 degrees out today. I do not like the cold. Just so we all know, it takes 40 minutes and 11 seconds for it to dip down, and another minute and a half to refill.

I did, however, get to dance like a fiend to keep warm and it was awesome, even if I couldn't feel my hands.

Ok, to the gym with me!

No comments: