Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Look

For all of you, or whoever of you, actually read this, TahDah! New layout design.  I was getting bored of the other one, since it's been like that since... well since I first made this Spring of junior year.  Also, thanks to the wonderful people at blogspot help, and to the fact that I remembered to forward my UDel email to my new account, I am finally able to have administrative control over my blog.  (I created it with my school email, only to have them kick me off the email after I graduated.  I never switched the rights over to my new account, although I had attached the gmail to the blog earlier this year.  I had forgotten my old password, but luckily the UDel address forwarded so I could change it. Yay!)

So yes.  This is the new look.

Huzzah!

No comments: